MAE COMPACT OVER THE BARREL SUPRESSOR NO BUSHING NEEDED AR-10 Piston or Direct Gas Impingement 308 or 300AAC 5/8 x 24
The "T" series range of products has been designed for shooters or hunters who require a product offering maximum noise and recoil reduction, with minimal muzzle over-hang.
• Encompassing a portion of the barrels exterior creating a sealed rear expansion chamber, thus preventing any exhausting gases coming into contact with the exterior of the rifle barrel.
• The XTREME and COMPACT range are lightweight, increased structual integrity,noise and recoil reduction, with improved down-range accuracy.
• The XTREME and COMPACT models do not have a synthetic bush at the rear of the moderator. These models can be quickly removed and fitted to other rifles of the same calibre and thread size without the need to have a separate rear bush machined to suit each rifle. These models are designed for high output. The open rear section allows for maximum cooling of the barrel and moderator.
• Able to be retro-fitted to other rifles of the same or smaller calibres, with the same thread size.
• Standard models will accept sporter & varmint barrel profiles, custom models for target & bench-rest barrel profiles. Will fit round, triangular and fluted barrels.
• Sealed units, require no internal maintenance.
• Maximum noise reduction, ideal for use in all shooting and hunting applications, shooting over or around dogs, live-stock, horses etc.
• Maximum recoil reduction, reduced flinching, resulting in accurate shot placement.
• 100% 304 grade stainless construction.
• High corrosion resistance.
• Welded construction for maximum strength.
• 5000x round minimum service life.
• Black finish: Gun Kote 2401F
The COMPACT model. This product is our latest advancements being shorter, lighter with improved performance. Allowing for fast removal and fitting to another rifle without the down-time of having to replace the rear barrel support bush with the appropriate one. Ideal for commercial applications.
The COMPACT is an over-barrel design, developed for the following calibres:
• .222 Rem
• .204 Ruger
• .223 Rem
• .22-250 Rem
• .243 Win
• .308 Win
1 To fit barrel diameters up to 0.886" (22.5mm) for barrels larger than this diameter please contact us.
2 This design has a sealed expansion chamber which comes back over the barrel allowing for better weight distribution.
3 Single point mounting system for improved accuracy, faster removal and assembly to another rifle without the down-time of having to replace the rear barrel support bush with the appropriate one. Ideal for commercial applications.
4 Higher operating temperatures.
5 Faster cooling of barrel exterior.
6 Reduced mirage.
7 The threaded muzzle of the barrel winds into a barrel support spider located behind the groove seen on the outer tube. This aligns the muzzle to the bore of the moderator.
8 5,000x round minimum service life (approx. life of a standard rifle barrel).
9 Constructed using only quality corrosion resistant materials, with high resistance to flame degradation, retaining structual integrity.
10 High corrosion resistance to salt water exposure.
11 Finishes either brushed stainless or black (Gun Kote 2410F).
12 Internal geometry harnesses the energy of the gun-shot to keep the moderator tight on the thread shoulder, resulting in high level rifle accuracy and longevity of the product, eliminating the problems with a moderator unwinding leading to baffle strike.
13 No start or spring washers required to ensure the moderator remains tight onto the thread shoulder.
14 Minimal blow-back from ejector port on firing (direct-gas semi-auto rifles only).
15 Shrink fit assembly and welded construction developed to resist high impact and abrasion.
16 Reduced muzzle flash.
17 Reduced recoil for improved target aquisition.
18 Warrantee: 5 years
- ITEM CODE:
- T Series
- INTERNAL COMPONENTS:
- 100% 304 grade stainless steel
- EXTERNAL COMPONENTS:
- 304 L stainless tubing
- 1 1/2" (38.1mm)
- OVERALL LENGTH:
- 8.4" (213mm)
- MUZZLE EXTENSION:
- 4.9" (126mm)
- MINIMUM BARREL LENGTH REQUIRED:
- 3.5" (88mm)
- THREAD SIZES: Stock 5/8" 24
- Download thread size guide here
- 17.3oz (490gms)
- AMMUNITION TYPE:
- Factory High Velocity
- STAINLESS FINISH DESIGNATION:
- CPBL S
- BLACK FINISH DESIGNATION:
- CPBL S
MAE COMPACT Silver or Black 308
- Brand: MAE
- Product Code: MAE COMPACT Silver or Black 308
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: $473.91