NOTE: THIS RIFLE IS IN TRANSIT AND WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER MARCH 1. BIG SAVINGS IF YOU PURCHASE NOW. DIAMONDHEAD FLIP UP SIGHTS INCLUDED.
STAG ARMS IS NOT GOING TO MAKE CERAKOTE MODELS IN THE FUTIRE SO THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET A FACTORY CARAKOTE STAG ARMS.
The Model 3T 16" in DESERT SAND series provides the shooter with a rifle that is readily usable with many of today’s shooting styles. Working with multiple law enforcement agencies, a few of which learned speed and accuracy from their 3-Gun shooting team, Stag Arms tested and determined the features and configuration which will work best with these new tactics. Utilizing these rifles, shooters are able to produce fast and accurate shots from close to long range as is needed in tactical situations and competitions. It has a Diamondhead VRS drop in modular handguard and a Polymer Diamondhead low profile flip up front and rear sighst ($160.00 MSPR ) INCLUDED. This rifle is perfect for adding optics.
With the 16" 1:9 TWIST (Same barrel as model 4) barrel you can add an over the barrel supressor and have great accuracy for 3 Gun or hunting. This rifle has a carbine length gass block.
Stag Arms was founded in May 2003 by Mark Malkowski with the goal to manufacture reliable, 100% American made competitively priced mil-spec AR’s. Since then, they have quickly become a market leader and one of the largest firearms manufacturers in the United States.
- · 100% American Made
- · Lifetime Warranty & Infinite Shot Guarantee
- · Action: Semi-auto direct impingement
- · Chamber: 5.56 NATO. This rifle will also shoot .223
- · Twist Rate: 1/9 button rifled
- · Muzzle Device: Stag Arms Compensator
- · Barrel: 20", 4140 steel, chrome lined, government HEAVY profile, manganese phosphate coated 1:9 Twist
- · Handguard: Diamondhead VRS drop in modular handguard 13.5"
- · Upper Receiver: Forged and mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum with type 3 hard coat anodizing and a picatinny rail on top
- · Bolt Carrier: Enhanced semi-auto with a manganese phosphate coating
- · Charging Handle: Standard mil-spec
- · Front Sight: Polymer Diamondhead low profile flip up sight optional
- · Rear Sight: Polymer Diamondhead low profile flip up sight optional
- · Lower Receiver Material: 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
- · Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec small pin .154"
- · Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-spec small pin - .250"
- · Caliber Marking: 5.56 NATO
- · Buttstock: Spear Mags or AIL 1 piece stock-grip on A-Cat.
- · Buffer: A2 buffer and spring
- · Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable 5-8 pound trigger pull
- · Magazine: 5 round on all models. They are shipped from the factory in this configuration.
- · Safety Selector: Right Hand
THE GUNSNZ STOCK STOCK COMES ATANDARD ON ALL OUR RIFLES.
NOTE: THE RIFLE STANDARD CONFIGURATION IS WITH A CARBINE BUFFER TUBE AND THE GUNSNZ STOCK STOCK (NOT AS SHOWN ABOVE, SEE BELOW)
Stag Arms Model 3T Comp, 5.56 NATO 16" Desert Sand
- Brand: Stag Arms
- Product Code: Stag Arms Model 3T Comp, 5.56 NATO 16" Desert Sand