At Hi-Lux Optics, we pride ourselves upon building high quality, competitively priced precision optics. No longer are you paying for the million dollar advertising campaigns or unnecessary bells and whistles. All your firearms deserve quality optics. Constructed from a solid 34mm aircraft grade aluminum tube, the CMR8 FFP features a wide 8X Magnification range. At 1X, the outer horseshoe of the CW-4 reticle naturally directs the operator’s attention to the center of the reticle for quick target acquisition. At higher power, the outer horseshoe moves out of the sight picture. There are dots that indicate every whole Mil, which the shooter can use for elevation or windage holdovers. As the CMR8 is a 1st focal plane scope (FFP), the reticle subtensions are accurate at every power!
Unlike many other overseas optics manufactures, we build rifle scopes the right way. From optical system design to verifying zero optical shift when changing magnification, every step of the Hi-Lux manufacturing process requires painstakingly meticulous attention to detail. All glass lenses in the CMR8 is fully multi-coated with DiamondTuff14 for maximum light transmission. Nitrogen and rubber gasket seals guarantee fogproof performance in all temperatures and climates. Zero-LOK turrets prevent the operator from losing his scope’s zero.
When a shooting situation gets up close and personal, you need a scope that was designed and built specifically for that kind of shooting - during a tactical engagement or while hunting dangerous big game. To compromise with anything else could prove to be life threatening. The CMR8 scope is the scope you need.
- The CW-4 Reticle is a mRad reticle designed for the competitive Gun shooter and other run and gun AR-15 competitions.
- The center dot measures 1 MOA (0.291mRad).
- The inside diameter of the LARGER horseshoe (not including the thickness) measures roughly 55mRad in diameter.
- The outside diameter of the LARGER horseshoe (including the thickness) measures roughly 65mRad in diameter.
- The inside diameter of the SMALL horseshoe(not including the thickness) measures 10mRad in diameter.
- The outside diameter of the SMALL horseshoe(including the thickness) measure 12 mRad in diameter.
- At 8X, there are triangular choke-style range finders that can range targets of 1m and 1.75m from 500 to 1000 meteRS
- There are also dots and crosses spaced 1 mRad apart within the small inside horseshoe that can be used for estimating winds holds and distance or tracing shots.