Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
The MS4 Dual QD Sling design offers a versatile weapon-retention solution. Featuring heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels and a custom steel connection ring for rapid transition from single-point to two-point use. Compatible with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, handguards, and buttstocks.
One-handed adjustments, quick-release, and positive locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in an adaptable sling system. The MS4 incorporates a low-profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and provides secure, effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but instead of Magpul Paraclips™ it features two heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivels along with a custom steel connection ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling Mounts.
The MS4 Dual QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivels for both one and two-point attachment
- Compatible with buttstocks, end plates, receivers, and hand guards that have a push-button QD socket
- Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode and is finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature