BREDA B12iX Competition / Tactical 24" 12GA
WITH UPGRADED SYNTHETIS WOOD STOCK WITH ADJUSTABLE CHEEK. THIS IS THE SAME STOCK USED IN THE SALIENT CUSTOM BUILD THAT BREDA DOES FOR SALIENT ARMS IN THE USA.
The NEW Breda B12I have arrived and our at our place in Auckland and Rotorua. The feature a new Titanium coated lightened Bolt, Salient Arms loading gate, as Larger Charging Handle and a factory trigger job all for $2995. They include a full set of 5 External Chokes so ready to shoot IPSC or 3Gun out of the box. All Breda
The set off 5 Extended Chokes 1-5 Star are a $250 Value.
Every Breda shotgun is handmade in Italy by skilled craftsmen using the highest quality tools and materials. The designer of the Benelli M2 now works for Nreda and has designed the B12 with the added improvements that were not in the Benelli M2 3 Gun.
The internal parts are 95% comparable with the Benelli M2. The barrel is drilled from a rod not drop forged. It take an hour to make each barrel instead of 15 minutes as with the Benelli M2 forged barrel. The result is a less stressed barrel that shoots straighter.
The Breda B12i was designed with 3-Gun & Tactical shooters in mind. The B12i features the proven inertia system and is considered by many to be best competition and/or tactical shotgun on the market today. The oversized loading port is just one of the many features that sets the B12i apart from other shotguns in its class.
Available in 18.5”, 21, 24” and 26"
FINISH UPGRADE: $300.00- Included
DETAILS + SPECIFICATIONS
- Oversized Loading Port
- “Quad-Loadable” from factory
- Ergonomic / Large Bolt Release
- Oversized Charging / Bolt Handle
- Drilled Receiver to accept Optics
- Recoil Reducing Tri-Polymer Synthetic Stock
- 5 – Flush Mount Chokes
- Ghost Ring Rear Site – Available
- Extension Tube – Available
- Barrel Options: 18.5”, 21” 24” 28” 30” Step-rib
- Barrel Options: 24” & 26” with Front Rifle Site
- SilencerCo Salvo Compatible
- High Luminosity Fiber Optic Front Site