JP APAC CHASSIS FOR USE WITH REMINGTON 700 SHORTACTION
These are on order and have been permitted so Pre-order now. Give us a call to order.
Released in 2006, the original JP AMCS™ chassis system broke the mold by porting over the superior AR ergonomics and interface to the bolt gun. After several years in the refining, the APAC™ chassis has arrived.
This design draws from the real-world experience of our outstanding precision shooting team and collaboration with former U.S. Army sniper and precision shooter, Brian Whalen. The result is a chassis system developed by and for the most demanding precision riflemen, both in the military/LE communities and on the competition circuit.
Industry-shaping JP design and precision manufacturing are brought to bear here to create the most durable, functional and solid shooting platform available today. Fully ambidextrous and collapsible, the APAC™ meets the needs of the most uncompromising shooters the world has to offer.
- Compatible with nearly all Remington 700-pattern actions
- Durable, light-weight 6061-T6 construction
- Folding stock with height, length and cant adjustments via quick-lock tension wheels
- Ambidextrous design accepts right- and left-handed actions
- Durability-tested hand guard mounting with integral, extendable Arca-Swiss feature
- Compatible with full line of MK III accessories
- Compatible with all standard AR-style grips
- Compatible with AI-pattern magazines
- Integral bubble level
- Durable hard anodized finish w/ available custom Cerakote
- Read More >>>