IN STOCK NOW!!
The Ruger Precision Magnum Rifle™ is one of the coolest long range out of the box factory rifles ever just look at the features. Now available in 300 Win Mag and 338LM.
The .338 Lapua Magnum RPR features a 1:9.375″ twist rate while the .300 Winchester Magnum model features a 1:9″ twist rate, both of which stabilize long-for-caliber projectiles. These rifles ship with two, 5-round AI-style magazines. As with all RPRs, the bolt is a 3-lug design with 70-degree bolt lift.
Angled +30 MOA Rail and Adjustable Stock Standard
ELR shooters will be pleased that the new, magnum-caliber RPRs ship with a +30 MOA Picatinny rail. That will help give shooters enough elevation to shoot out to 1500 yards and beyond. As with other Ruger Precision Rifle models, the magnums feature a folding stock with adjustable comb height and length of pull. The Ruger Marksman trigger is user-adjustable between 2.25 and 5 pounds.
The popular Ruger Precision Rifle is now chambered in 300 Winchester Magnum. This new magnum caliber model pairs exceptional long-range accuracy potential with tremendous down-range energy, broadening the appeal of an already very popular rifle.
This rifle features a heavy-contour barrel (0.875" at the muzzle) as well as a Ruger Precision Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump. They also feature a hard-coat anodized, 18" free-float handguard configured with Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories. Integral QD sling attachment points eliminate the need for additional adaptors and a flat bottom 1.50" dovetail is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems. Like all Ruger Precision Rifles, this new model features a highly accurate, free-floated barrel that is cold hammer-forged from 4140 chrome-moly steel with 5R rifling for minimum bullet upset. Minimum bore and groove dimensions (air-gauged for process control) and a centralized chamber deliver outstanding accuracy, longevity and ease of cleaning.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Heavy-contour (.875" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
- 18" free-float handguard is made of hard anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 30 MOA Picatinny rail secured with six, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Handguard includes integral QD sling attachment points to eliminate the need for additional adaptors, a target-style flat bottom that improves stability and an integral bottom 1.50" dovetail that is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems.
- Also includes: two, 5-round AI-Style magazines.
- Model: 18081
- Caliber: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Stock: Folding Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged 5R Rifling
- Twist: 1:9" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Weight: 15.2 lb.
- Capacity: 5
- Height: 7.50"
- Overall Length: 49"-52.50"
- Length of Pull: 12.70" - 16.20"
- Folded Length: 40.35"
- Width: 3.50"