Conquest V4 3-12x44
High-quality optics for the demands of hunting and shooting
The Conquest® V4 riflescopes are for hunters and shooters whose lifestyle and
adventures involve traditional and long-range hunting, as well as shooting and longrange shooting. The 3-12x44 model was designed as a lightweight, high-performance product for various demanding hunting and shooting applications, where compactness and maximum light management is required. This is by any standard best in class.
The Conquest® V4 models are backed by the ZEISS Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty and Five-Year No-Fault Policy. These riflescopes serve a wide range of hunting and shooting applications, are packed with unique features, perform beyond expectations in their price range and provide exceptional value.
- Proven 4x Zoom The magnification range of 4x-16x provides a high level of versatility across a wide array of applications.
- External Elevation Turret Easy to manipulate, positive, tactile and highly repeatable turret, with Ballistic Stop and large range of adjustment, provides the shooter with maximum flexibility needed for challenging targets, no matter how far down range.
- Optical Performance Higher definition glass, enhanced with T* light transmission coatings and LotuTec® protective lens coating (all in a 30mm main tube), produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission, great low-light performance and excellent target resolution across the entire magnification range. When combined, these features and benefits create a best-in-class experience.
- Generous Eyebox The friendly and forgiving eyebox, coupled with abundant eye relief and the wide field of view, affords the shooter fast and full target acquisition, which helps to enable swift and accurate shot placement.
- Designed and Engineered in Germany Absolute reliability: the mechanical systems stand the test of harsh recoil, extreme temperatures and abusive field conditions.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Options In addition to the Z-Plex #20 reticle, ZEISS also offers the ZBR-1 for this model, which features fine line subtensions with 1 MOA graduations, to ensure minimum target coverage and maximum target visibility. Both reticle options are non-illuminated.
- Reticle: Z-PLEX and ZBR-1