Leupold RX-1400i TBR/W Rangefinder with DNA
The Leupold RX-1400i TBR®/W enters the market as the most versatile, feature-rich rangefinder in its class. Equipped with Leupold's proprietary ranging engine for lightning-fast accuracy, and an exceptionally bright red display, this rangefinder will take your hunting and shooting to the next level.
Ballistically calculated ranges keep you on target even for the most extreme uphill and downhill shots. All of this functionality comes wrapped up in an incredibly rugged, lightweight polymer housing, making the RX-1400i TBR/W the perfect choice for your next big adventure.
• Built-In Inclinometer: The RX series rangefinders have a built-in inclinometer with TBR that can calculate the ballistic range to your target, then display it as a holdover aim point, an MOA adjustment, a Milliradian adjustment, or the equivalent horizontal distance.
• CR2 Lithium Battery: Powered by the readily available CR2 lithium camera battery, the RX-Rangefinders with DNA feature a convenient battery power indicator.
• Digitally Enhanced Accuracy (DNA): Fueled by an exclusive new rangefinder engine technology, three years in the making, the GX-3i and 4i with DNA propel golf laser rangefinding to new levels of precision, and speed. Get faster, more precise ranging with resolution to within 1/10th of a yard against all background colors and textures. DNA takes the groundbreaking GX series to a new level!
• Fully Multi-coated Lens System: Leupold's fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and colour fidelity.
• Scan Mode: Continuous range updates in Scan Mode keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area.
• Select from three different reticles: Offers three different reticles to choose from: Plus Point™, Duplex, and Duplex with Plus Point.
• True Ballistic Range with Wind (TBR/W): TBR/W technology takes into account the angle of your shot and your rifle's ballistics to put you dead on. Line-of-sight measurements won't put you on target and any other rangefinder won't give you accurate ranges because they use basic trigonometry to calculate the distances instead of true ballistics. TBR/W is also the easiest way to account for wind out to distances of 800 yards. It generates a hold point for a 10-mph wind at a 90 degree angle to your direction of aim.
• Waterproof: Tested to extreme climate conditions and guaranteed to be completely waterproof.
• Weight: 6 oz
• Length: 3.8"
• Max Range - Reflective: 1400 yd
• Max Range - Trees: 1200 yd
• Max Range - Deer: 950 yd
- Stock: 1
- Model: Leupold RX-1400i TBR/W Rangefinder with DNA
- Weight: 1.00kg